VISION and Values
'Come as you are and leave as a champion!'
We are driven by four key values:
- Our children will live ‘happy, fulfilling lives’
- Outstanding teaching and learning is our core focus
- Outstanding governance at both LGB and Trust level supports our schools
- Leadership and professionalism drives continuous improvement
Our values inform key performance indicators; we constantly look at how close we are to achieving our vision. Maintaining a focus on what we consider to be important drives critical conversations, informed by the views of all our stakeholders and all the information we have about our schools. Restlessness characterises all our academies: we are not afraid to challenge complacency and weaknesses identified are seen as opportunities to improve, the energy and drive for the ceaseless journey comes from our key ambition: ‘Every child deserves an outstanding education.’
We are an aspirational trust committed to ensuring that all pupils within our care fulfil their true potential. Our mantra is all about achieving better outcomes for every pupil that enters each of our schools. Our communities are built upon trust, tolerance and an appreciation of diversity and equality, each stakeholder working together and sharing success for all.
We wish to create a partnership of schools that collaborate together to enhance and enrich the lives of young people where there are no limits to what they can achieve, where excellence is a way of life.
- The trust will deliver outstanding learning opportunities both within and beyond the school day always looking at ways of further enhancing the quality of educational provision.
- Deliver a creative and inspiring curriculum which is pertinent to the needs of the pupils.
- Embrace creative and innovative teaching and learning opportunities
- To provide a happy, stimulating and creative learning environment that caters for the needs of all pupils.
- Promote the spiritual, moral, social, emotional and cultural development of all learners in a collaborative and trusting culture where honesty and integrity are key indicators of success.
- Provide an aspirational culture where each school refuses to accept any form of barrier to achievement.
- To provide the opportunity for all young learners to fulfil their real potential, broaden their horizons and become active, prosperous and successful citizens in the world around them.
- To ensure that all our pupils offer themselves as good role models for future generations and citizens and where necessary develop leadership roles.